Not sure which coat or shirt may fit you best? No problem. Come visit our showroom to touch, feel, and try on all of our uniform options! Please note: Not all sizes are available so we prefer a 48 hour notice to ensure we have your size ready and waiting. Call 1.888.640.CHEF (2433) and so we can set up an appointment with you and gather your sizing needs.
Not sure which coat or shirt may fit you best? No problem. Contact us to book a meeting in our showroom where you can discover our full range and try on your favourite options.
NOTE: Our office is not a retail location
If you would like to schedule an appointment with a representative, please call us at1.888.640.CHEF (2433) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a date and time.
Showroom Hours: Temporarily closed until further notice
Order Pick-Up Hours (pre-orders only): Monday – Friday : 9:00am – 4:30pm (Eastern Time)
Office Hours: Monday – Friday: 9:00am – 4:00pm (Eastern Time)
Order Fulfillment / Shipping
Bragard Distribution Center is located in Richmond Hill, ON. Orders received after 1:00 pm EST will be processed the next business day.
- Please allow 5 business days for fulfillment of non-embroidery order requests.
- Please allow 10 business days for fulfillment of embroidery order requests.
- Please allow 4 weeks delivery for any special-order items.
- Alterations order fulfillment times vary. Please contact our Client Services Department for an ETA.
- We do not ship to P.O. Box addresses.
The above fulfillment times do not include transit time. Please add additional time for shipping.
All orders, unless specified, will ship out via Purolator ground and can take up to 7 additional business days to receive after fulfillment.
Upgraded shipping options are available.*
*Please note that selecting upgraded shipping will only speed the transit time and will not affect the fulfillment times listed above.
Bragard will not be responsible for delivery delays due to unforeseen circumstances outside our reasonable control such as delays due to severe weather, natural disasters or strikes.
- We accept MasterCard, Visa and American Express.
- Invoices shall be payable at the time-of-service. Finances charges of 1.5% per month will be applied to any outstanding (overdue) balance.
- No minimum order, except where specified.
- Canada Sales Tax applicable to Canadian residents/businesses.
- A $25.00 service charge shall apply for any returned check.
Embroidery & Special Orders
- Your logo can be embroidered on any garment. We prefer that you email your artwork in a JPEG format, along with your Pantone/PMS/Madeira colours (if applicable), to email@example.com.
- Your logo will remain on file for your future orders.
- There is a one-time digitizing setup fee: $75.00. (Additional charges may be incurred if you make changes or adjustments to the logo that requires re-digitizing. Please call for more details.)
- For every logo we digitize, we can send an electronic digital sewout at no cost to you, or a sample sewout can be provided for your approval prior to embroidering your garment (samples may incur cost, please contact us directly for more information).
- Each standard size logo is $7.50 (Logo prices vary depending on stitch count).
- The cost for one line of embroidery is $5.00.
- You can embroider up to three lines of text on most garments. There are 13 font styles available to choose from and an array of colours.
- Give your coat an international flair or show your state pride with embroidered flags.
- The price for one embroidered flag is $8.00 (Call for our list of available countries and states).
- The price for an embroidered name patch is $8.00.
- Please allow 10 business days, plus shipping time, for delivery on all embroidered and special orders.
- Embroidered/special orders are non-returnable.
- Click here to view our sizing chart.
- These measurements do not refer to the actual measurements of the garments. The garment will be larger than the body measurements in order to provide for comfortable movement.
- To get the best fit, stand straight and relax.
- Chest: Measure from the fullest part of the chest/bust with your arms down.
- Waist: Measure around your natural waistline above the hips.
- Hips: Measure around the fullest part of the hips.
- Legs: Measure from the waitband to the bottom end of your pants.
- If you have any questions about sizing, please call the Client Services Department at 1.888.640.CHEF (2433)
Bragard carries large inventories in stock; however, occasionally a shortage will occur. It is our policy to fill back orders as soon as the merchandise is available, unless otherwise specified.
Bragard prides itself on providing unrivaled product quality and innovation. We are happy to accept returns on some products – such as unembroidered, non-altered or unused items within 30 days of purchase date.
Unfortunately, Bragard can not accept returns if a product has been embroidered or shows signs of use – including, but not limited to alterations, laundering, damage, odors or stains.
Please note that Bragard cannot accept returns on products considered Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) including, but not limited to, the SKILD Series™ face coverings.
All applicable sales are subject to a 20 percent restock fee. If you purchased from a trusted partner, please contact them directly. We cannot accept returns on items purchased from a third party.
After approval is obtained, please:
- Include the RMA number on the outside of the box
- Use a shipping service that provides tracking (UPS, FedEx)
- Include name, address, contact information and RMA on a printed paper inside of the box
- Include original packaging in resalable condition
- Retain all records